Privacy Terms and Conditions Policy
A. INFORMATION COLLECTED
1. The Personal Data about you which we may collect includes:-
1. information collected when you fill in or update your information with us, which may include personal data such as your photograph, name and contact details;
2. the contents of all documents submitted to us; and
3. any messages or comments you submit to us in whatever manner, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number.
B. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. By providing any of your Personal Data to the Group, you hereby agree that the Group shall collect, retain and use the Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. providing you with services or benefits under any of the Group's business; and/or
2. processing your application under any of the Group's programme; and/or
3. where relevant, marketing of goods and services and sending any updates, new products, special offers, advertising and/or promotional material to you; and/or
4. conducting research on planning, product, goods, services, security and testing; and/or
5. carrying out matching procedure in accordance with the law; and/or
6. performing statistical analysis for various objectives in the Group and providing this information within the Group; and/or
7. where you have provided your resume, considering you for any jobs that may arise in the Group; and/or
8. purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of the Group’s business including for the purpose of which is relevant to support and/or or assist in any of the Group’s businesses (for example, providing information on you and on your working experience to fulfill information as required for the submission of tenders for projects or for fulfilling regulatory requirements); and/or
9. where required by law, where the Group consider that such use or disclosure is necessary to respond to any claims or legal process, or where the Group suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and/or
10. where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in any company within the Group; and/or
11. where a third party requires in order for such third party to perform functions or services as required by the Group (for example, to insurance companies who are arranging for the Group’s term life policy and to banks who are arranging for salary remittances (for employees) and to bank for scholarship disbursements and living expenses payments (for scholars)); and/or
12. where a third party requires in order for such third party to perform functions or obligations as required under the laws, rules, regulations, by laws and/or guidelines (whether or not having the force of law) or as required by any governmental and/or nongovernmental authorities, agencies or departments (for example, to external auditors who are auditing the Group’s human resource and learning centre’s processes); and/or
13. if you are applying for a scholarship, in addition to the purposes set out here, for evaluating and assessing your eligibility for scholarships as may be provided by the Group and if you are successful, for the subsequent preparation and execution of the relevant agreements and documents and administration of the scholarships;
14. if you are applying as a trainer or has been appointed as trainer, in addition to the purposes set out here, for evaluating and assessing your suitability and if you are successful, for the subsequent preparation and execution of the relevant agreements and documents and administration of your appointment as a trainer; and
15. making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law.
C. USE AND DISCLOSURE
1. You further agree that the Group may disclose and transfer (whether in Malaysia or abroad) amongst any company within the Group and/or to third parties including but not limited to educational institutions and external assessors of the scholarships or to any company to whom you are/will be to be seconded/transferred to, the Group's agents, consultants, solicitors, auditors, employers, contractors, suppliers, partners, advertisers, network operators, associated companies, any relevant authorities, embassies, statutory bodies, regulatory bodies, organisations or any relevant financial institutions, any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to the Group or any company within the Group, any referee whose details are provided by you, any of the company’s within the Group actual or proposed assignees or transferees of any of rights of the company's within the Group with respect to you, service providers, for the Group’s operational, administration and development requirements and to organizations who provide archival, auditing, professional advisory, debt collection, insurance, banking, marketing, advertising, mailhouse, delivery, recruitment, call centre, technology, research, utility and security services to use, disclose, hold, process, retain or transfer such Personal Data for the purposes of (B) above for and on behalf of Group.
2. The Group uses and discloses aggregated non-personally identifying information collected by us as part of the Group’s process of constantly improving our business and/or the Group’s business.
D. IMPACT OF NON PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Please note that in the event that sufficient Personal Data is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to the Group then your application or request to Group for any of the above purposes as set out in (B) above may not be accepted or acted upon or the Group will not be able to provide the full range of benefits and/or services.
E. STORAGE AND RETENTION OF THE PERSONAL DATA
1. Your Personal Data shall be stored either in hard copies in the Group’s offices or stored in servers located in or outside Malaysia and operated by the Group or its service providers in or outside Malaysia.
2. Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by the Group as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes stated in (B) above or is required to satisfy legal regulatory, accounting requirements or to protect the Group's interests.
3. The Group does not offer any online facilities for you to delete your Personal Data held by the Group.
F. JOB APPLICANTS
1. Personal Data provided in connection with an application for employment will be used to determine your suitability for a position with the Group and, if applicable, your terms of employment or engagement.
2. You hereby confirm that you have duly obtained the consent of your referee(s) for the use and disclosure of your referee(s)’ Personal Data to the Group and that the Group may use your referee(s)’ Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
3. Your Personal Data may also be used to monitor the Group’s recruitment initiatives and equal opportunities policies.
4. Your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties to verify or obtain additional information including education institutions, current/previous employers and credit reference agencies. Credit reference agencies record these searches and you can contact us to find out which agencies we used.
5. Unsuccessful applications may be retained to match your skills to future job opportunities.
1. Personal Data held by the Group will be kept confidential in accordance with this Privacy Notice pursuant to any applicable law that may from time to time be in force.
2. Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than Personal Data submitted to us in whatever manner will be deemed voluntarily provided to the Group on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis.
3. The Group reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely as set out in (C) above.
H. SAFETY OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Group uses a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your Personal Data.
I. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Due to the global nature of the Group’s business, the Group may transfer your Personal Data to the other members of the Group (which may be located in other countries) or to any parties located in other countries (including countries that have a different data protection regime than is found in the country where you are based). Any Personal Data transferred shall be used for the purposes as set out in (B) above and disclosed to parties stated in (C) above.
J. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
1. Under the Act, you have the right of access to your Personal Data held by Group on payment of a prescribed fee and to request correction of the Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date.
2. If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice or if you wish to request access to your Personal Data or if you wish to correct your Personal Data or if you wish to withdraw your consent to the Group for the processing of your Personal Data for the purposes as set out in (B) above or for the transfer of your Personal Data to the parties stated in (C) above, you may send your request in writing at the following address:
Gorgeous Luxury Sdn Bhd
Address : Both our branches : Gorgeous@Telawi and Gorgeous@Subang Jaya
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Group reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
K. CHANGES TO PRIVACY NOTICE
1. The Group reserves the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time without prior notice. The Group advises that you check this Privacy Notice on a regular basis.